WHAT: FUNdamental Kickstarter Life Skills Classes covering all those essential LIFE SKILLS for you and your new puppy.
WHO: Puppies new to learning and wanting to get to grips with the basics in a group setting, you will get to learn so much more though, the Kickstarter is for those furry family members aged 12 – 20 weeks when you start, that may have completed some Private Coaching with My Happy Dog or starting from scratch with this course.
WHY: Giving your puppy the gift of learning and being motivated to be creative in their thinking will help you tackle all those puppy concerns, once you’ve helped your puppy be a confident and calm problem solver, there will be no stopping them in wanting to do more.
Covering all general Life Skills in line with your puppy’s development, we introduce these behaviours throughout this course, building both of your confidence through the unique 3 L’s Training Programme which you will learn more about throughout your journey with My Happy Dog and Puppy Club.
- Calmness – helping you understand how to create a calm puppy.
- Safety – key learning about staying safe
- Impulse & Self Control – very important learning for your puppy to have patience.
- Focus Fun – getting a puppy to learn to value you
- Confidence & Optimism – a wonderful skill that will provide your puppy with a lifetime of happiness
On this 6 week course, we build on the skills and work towards a grading set by My Happy Dog Training & Behaviour School which falls in line with the IMDT & ADPT grading and code of practice.
After the 6 sessions are completed, a Rosette and Certificate are presented for your achievement, along with your Log Book to start collecting your Awards via the FUNdamental Awards Scheme
- Walking Calmly on the Lead
- Come when called
- Settle on bed
- Basic Positions
- Stay & Wait
- Manners around food & people
- Safety cues for leaving things
- Positive Play Manners
Learn skills that cover the FUNdamentals to you being the best team when taking your puppy into the Big Wide World, FUNdamentals form part of the ongoing FUNdamental Awards Scheme with My Happy Dog, where you will work on key Skills